Meet Our Team.
Deeply Experienced with Skills & Insight Developed Over 20 Years in Real Estate …
- Advanced Sales & Marketing
- Design/Build Expertise
- Land Use Planning & Regulatory Negotiation
- Loan & Transaction Management
Our Clients Succeed.
of winning complex negotiations, uncompromising client care and an empathetic hands-on approach have earned Susan the devotion of her clients.
of Susan’s business comes from referrals & satisfied clients who return to her repeatedly. Susan moved to the San Francisco as a young woman and soon relocated to Marin County. She attended San Francisco State University and Cal State Northridge. She also spent many years in Los Angeles pursuing a career in motion picture advertising distribution.
The Win-Win Challenge: A Tale of Two Careers
In Los Angeles, Susan helped build a regional movie advertising distribution company into a top-rated national firm servicing over 4000 clients throughout the US. During her 10 years as the firm’s VP of Client Relations, Susan’s specialty was (and still is) converting client challenges into win-win solutions. Susan’s leadership in the company included planning & implementation of award-winning customer service software that transformed the firm into an industry-leading, national player.
Giving You a Decisive Edge: How You Bid Matters (it’s not just the Money)
- Understanding & Mastering the Transaction: Today’s real estate contracts are packed with clauses that require close scrutiny and meticulous attention to detail. Susan has a thorough understanding of exactly how to effectively advocate client interests.
- Creating Successful Strategies: When & How an agent bids on a client’s behalf can be just as important as How Much is offered for a home. The same thing applies when agents advise sellers on which bid to accept. If the bid process/approach is poorly planned and executed, the landing is likely to be bumpy.
- Negotiating Solutions: Converting client issues into win-win solutions requires a creative approach, the right temperament and, frankly, lots of practice. These qualities are the foundation of Susan’s winning approach to multiple-offer negotiations.
- Overcoming Adversity & Winning for Clients: 20 years of proven success in high-stakes transactions & fast-moving real estate markets gives Susan’s clients a decisive edge.
20 years of experience makes a difference. Call Susan at 415-450-1777. She can talk with you today.
Tom’s background in Real Estate Sales, Design & Marketing delivers significant value for clients …
Sales & Marketing Communications
Success in buying or selling depends on effectively communicating your value.
Successful presentation — whether it’s perfectly tuning your buyer offer or properly preparing a home for sale — requires a broad range of skills. During his years as a designer, negotiator and corporate event producer working with nationally-renowned financial experts & prominent newsmakers, Tom has developed a high-level skill set that offers powerful benefits to real estate clients.
Responsible for interior & exterior design of investment real estate. Supervised luxury design-build by project architects, engineers and contractors. Tom understands fine finishes & design elegance.
Land Use Negotiation
Created Real Estate Investment land-use strategies. Supervised negotiations between attorneys and government agencies. Years of experience negotiating business, real estate and other sales contracts.
Does your home-buying plan include adding a wing to your new home? Tom understands how and why building officials approve or disapprove homeowner requests.
20 years of experience makes a difference. Call Tom at 415-450-8486. He can talk with you today.